Transform Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers in Fort Lauderdale
When your teeth are damaged, discolored, or simply not at their best, it can be difficult for patients to feel fully confident in their everyday lives. If you’re overwhelmed by the cosmetic problems your smile is facing, porcelain veneers could be the right comprehensive solution for you here at Mingel Dental. Veneers are custom-made and crafted from high-quality dental porcelain. Their extremely thin nature allows them to be bonded directly to the front surfaces of the teeth you’d like to be improved, hiding years and years of frustrating imperfections behind a brand-new appearance that looks 100% natural.
If you’d like to learn whether or not you’re a good candidate for veneers, don’t wait – contact our Fort Lauderdale, FL location today to schedule a cosmetic consultation! Our team looks forward to helping you find the treatment option(s) that meets your goals and exceeds your expectations.
What Kinds of Problems Can Porcelain Veneers Fix?
One of the biggest benefits of veneers is their ability to fix a wide variety of common smile flaws and imperfections. These include:
- Cracks/chips/general tooth breakage
- Minor gaps between teeth
- Noticeable staining and yellow/gray discoloration
- Teeth that are generally misshapen or displeasing to the patient regarding their size/length
Why Are Porcelain Veneers the Right Choice?
- Unlike dental crowns, veneers only require a very minimal amount of dental alteration.
- The porcelain material our team relies on is very durable. In fact, it’s so strong that it resists staining better than your natural enamel! This means that your bright, confident improvements will shine for even longer than expected.
- Porcelain veneers are very long-lasting. As long as they’re well-maintained through regular dental checkups and diligent brushing and flossing at home, they can serve patients well for the rest of their lives.
- The porcelain veneers process is minimally invasive, and the materials are compatible and comfortable alongside gum and oral tissues.
The Porcelain Veneers Procedure
In most cases, porcelain veneers can be completed in just two appointments here at our Fort Lauderdale practice. During your first visit, Dr. Mingel will carefully prepare your tooth or teeth by removing a small amount of the enamel so that they can comfortably accommodate the new veneer. Otherwise, the placed veneer might look or feel too bulky. Then, he will capture impressions of the area and provide you with temporary veneers so that your daily routine is not disrupted in the interim. These veneers will also be a preview of how your new, permanent veneers will look and feel. We won’t move forward with their creation until we know you’re fully satisfied with the temporary model!
Once all of this important information and feedback is confirmed, it is sent to an American-based dental laboratory, who will create the final veneer and send it back to our practice for application. After making any last-minute adjustments, Dr. Mingel will secure the veneer over your teeth, and you’ll be ready to go. We want you to be thrilled with the beautiful, new smile our team has helped you achieve!