All-On-4 Implants Rebuild Smiles in Fort Lauderdale
Today, it’s clear that dental implants are the ideal solution for tooth replacement, providing impressive longevity, seamless aesthetics, and valuable benefits regarding your ongoing oral health. However, many older patients (particularly those who’ve been without natural teeth for some teeth) discover through a consultation that they don’t have an adequate amount of healthy bone structure left to support the new implants.
At Mingel Dental, the last thing we want to do is turn a patient in need away; that’s why we’ve invested in a state-of-the-art implant technique that solves this problem handily. With All-On-4 Implants, patients who are missing an entire arch of teeth can regain a suitable, natural-looking replacement in record time. Contact our Fort Lauderdale, FL practice today to schedule your first consultation with our team.
The All-On-4 Procedure
Like the name implies, All-On-4 is a technique that’s specifically designed so that only four (sometimes six) implants are necessary to stabilize a prosthetic. Because the implants can be spread out, angled, and located where bone volume is best, they do not typically require any kind of bone grafting. During this process, we will be sure to keep patients as comfortable as possible with the help of local anesthesia and sedation dentistry.
Once the new implants are securely in place, our doctors can either use your existing denture or a new denture as the framework for a temporary set of teeth. These teeth can be attached on the very same day as your implant procedure; we’ll switch them out for a more customized and permanent set after your mouth has fully healed. That’s all there is to it!
What Are The Benefits of All-On-4 Treatment?
- Your missing or badly damaged teeth can be replaced in a single visit! You’ll be able to resume your regular routine right away and maintain your self-confidence with a full set of functional, attractive teeth.
- While it’s common for patients to feel a slight difference in their mouth once they’ve received their new All-On-4 prosthetic, this sensation should pass quickly. Before you know it, it will be indistinguishable from the rest of your smile.
- Because traditional dentures do not replace the roots of your natural tooth, bone and facial deterioration is a likely threat. The implants in All-On-4 keep stimulating the jawbone to prevent this from happening.
- With All-On-4, patients won’t need to limit their diet or practice overly complicated oral hygiene routines. You can enjoy all of your favorite foods once more and brush and floss as you normally would.
- Unlike traditional bridge and dentures, All-ON-4 prosthetics should last for the rest of the patient’s life and never require replacement, as long as the patient maintains a strong oral hygiene routine at home and attends regular checkups and cleanings at our Fort Lauderdale practice.
- On average, All-On-4 is more cost-effective than other common tooth replacement options, with no additional maintenance costs required. Not only does this state-of-the-art system save you time, but it helps you keep more money in your pocket as well.